- Hutchison Ports SITV is a member of Hutchison Ports, the World's leading port investor, developer and operator with a network of ports operations in 51 ports, spanning 26 countries throughout Asia, the Middle East, Africa, Europe, the Americas and Australasia.
- SITV was granted the concession on 08 February 2007 to develop a 33.7 hectare container terminal including three berths along 730 metres of quay at Thi Vai - Cai Mep area in Ba Ria - Vung Tau Province. SITV is a deepwater port and located on the South-East coast about 55 kilometres away from Ho Chi Minh City.
- SITV's commercial operations has been started since August 2010.
- SITV features easy access via Highway 51 and Cai Mep - Thi Vai Inter-Ports Road, with 6 vehicle lanes each.
- Customers and port users will benefit from SITV's 24/7 operations and world-class service, safety and security.
- SITV's terminal operating system will streamline our internal processes to facilitate data interchange and enhance communication with our business partners around the world.
- Viet Nam's explosive growth in container volumes and SITV's world-class services will help facilitate the continuous growth of container traffic.
SITV is located at Phu My ward, Phu My county town, Ba Ria - Vung Tau province, Vietnam, which is a strategic location near commercial hinterlands in four dynamic Southern Viet Nam provinces: Ho Chi Minh City, Binh Duong, Dong Nai and Ba Ria - Vung Tau. It is especially close to the Phu My, Cai Mep, My Xuan, Nhon Trach, Bien Hoa industrial zones.
To be the leading terminal operator in Vietnam by providing world-class service to customers and port users.